iland object storage includes support for Veeam, reduces backup costs and simplifies offsite backups and archives.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) - iland, an industry-leading provider of secure application and data protection cloud services built on proven VMware technology, today announced the availability of Secure Cloud Object Storage in Australia to simplify management of unstructured data.
iland helps Veeam customers reduce backup costs through efficient, cloud-tiered storage with Veeam’s Scale-Out Backup Repository (SOBR). The solution is backed with industry-specific security and compliance, guaranteed availability, and all-inclusive pricing.
“iland has grown its Secure Cloud Object Storage solution by helping customers around the world simplify management of their data archives and backups of unstructured data,” said Tony Stratton, iland director of APAC sales. “We’re excited to make this service available to customers of Veeam and other leading backup and storage providers in Australia through our local data centers and dozens of channel partners around the region.”
iland takes the guesswork out of unstructured, object storage with predictable, pay-per-use pricing, and a flexible, non-hierarchical file system for users to quickly change data storage resources based on business needs.
Features of the iland Secure Cloud Object Storage solution include:
- S3-Compatibility - Ease of use with any software or storage provider that leverages the S3 API
- Simple pricing - All-inclusive, pay-per-GB pricing with no additional transaction charges or fees
- Integrated management - Integrated, self-service management for common management with other iland services and self-service identity access controls to enforce data access and security levels
- World-class compliance - Dedicated compliance team with industry-specific and geographic certifications including HIPAA, SOC2, ISO27001, Privacy Shield, FISMA-MODERATE, and GDPR, in addition to Cloud Security Alliance STAR Gold certification
- No-compromise security - Embedded data-at-rest encryption for all objects
Australia represents the third global region, including the US and UK, to combine iland’s Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) with Veeam backup solutions from iland data centers in Melbourne and Sydney. The solution is backed with industry-specific security and compliance, guaranteed availability, and all-inclusive pricing.
The iland Secure Cloud Object Storage service is available now. Additional information, including a pricing calculator and a free 5TB 30-day test drive is available here.
iland is a global cloud service provider of secure and compliant hosting for infrastructure (IaaS), disaster recovery (DRaaS), and backup as a service (BaaS). They are recognized by industry analysts as a leader in disaster recovery. The award-winning iland Secure Cloud Console natively combines deep layered security, predictive analytics, and compliance to deliver unmatched visibility and ease of management for all of iland’s cloud services. Headquartered in Houston, Texas and London, UK, iland delivers cloud services from its data centers throughout North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Learn more at http://www.iland.com.