PCI DSS is a set of guidelines and best practices designed to help merchants and payment providers protect credit card data. In this Tech Talk, Burton Group Service Director Diana Kelley will explain what PCI is about and provide customer perspectives and strategic direction for successful compliance.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn how to successfully comply with PCI and check out this Tech Talk today.
Other topics discussed in this Tech Talk include:
- Lessons learned from recent card thefts
- How has the credit-card attack model changed since last year?
- Technology alternatives: How do they all fit?
- The importance of application security for credit card protection
- Strategies for successful compliance
- And much more