Enhance Technology Announces New Flexible Storage Solutions For Critical SMB Data Applications
Microsoft Private Cloud Solutions Full Control Down to the App Level
SANTA FE SPRINGS, CA - Enhance Technology, Inc announced recently the release of the company’s new addition to the EnhanceRAID family of professional SMB storage products. The new E500FR desktop storage solutions help users meet growing capacity and redundancy requirements by combining a wide range of hardware-driven storage modes and capacity options designed to enhance and accelerate critical applications such as data backup, DVR, server/database storage and digital media production. A high-speed USB 3, eSATA and FireWire800 design extends system flexibility while reducing data bottlenecks for fast, reliable data transfers. The E500FR’s integrated hardware RAID controller supports a variety of user selectable storage modes including JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5, and Disk Clone – giving staff members a data storage solution that quickly adapts to any workflow. EnhanceRAID E500FR “backup bundle” solutions include Novastor’s award-winning NovaBackup Professional software for Windows laptops, PCs and workstations.
EnhanceRAID E500FR key features:
- 5-disk desktop storage solution with built-in RAID controller and user friendly GUI.
- Multi-interface connectivity includes eSATA, USB 3.0 and FW 800.
- Storage modes include JBOD, RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-10, RAID-5, and disk clone.
- Delivers over 200MB/s for fast and reliable data transfers.
- Automatic SMTP-based event and system status notifications.
- Capacity options up to 15TB.
- Supports Windows 7/Server2008, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems.
SOURCE: Enhance Technology, Inc.